Our parish and its many ministries are always in need of volunteers for various events and activities throughout the year. If you are interested in volunteering, here is a list of current needs and who to contact.
- Lakehouse Dinner volunteers: Lakehouse needs volunteers to provide dinner for our teens on Wednesday night! This is a vital part of our ministry that gives us a chance to build relationships with teens and better minister to them. Dinner is served from 6:30 – 6:50 PM on Wednesday after the evening Mass. Dates needed can be found on the sign up genius here: OLOL Youth Ministry: Lakehouse Weekly Dinners (signupgenius.com). Service would include making a simple dinner for 25 – 30 people, serving dinner, and cleaning up.
- Middle School Catechist Aides – Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8PM – Contact Verenice at email@example.com or call 615-338-3920
- Prayer Cup for Vocations – Take the cup home for a week of prayer. To sign-up, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f044aaba82da5f58-prayer2 or call, text or email to volunteer – Dana Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ushers – Needed for all Mass times – Contact Doug Ebelhar at 615-752-3811 or email@example.com
- Adult Faith Facilitators – Facilitate small group discussions with First Holy Communion parents on six Sundays beginning September 18th, 9:30-10:45 AM – Contact Patti Deffendall at 615-3944-8986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nashville Marian Conference – April 28/29, 2023. Greeter, Dining Hall assistant, Traffic Control, Reconciliation assistant, Eucharistic Miracles Room attendant, Vendor Angel, Speaker Angel – Contact Patti Deffendall at 615-3944-8986 or email@example.com
- Catholic Mentor Couples – Mentor engaged couples in 5-6 meetings, discussing the engaged couple inventory. FOCCUS training provided. Dates and time are flexible. Contact Patti Deffendall at 615-3944-8986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to add your ministry or needs to this site, please contact Jennifer Harris at email@example.com or 615-338-3902.