Mass guidelines for Trinity Sunday, June 6 & 7, 2020.
As we gather for public celebrations of Mass, please observe the guidelines below. Let us all work together to do our best to protect one another and help all feel safe and comfortable as we worship.
• All are reminded that the dispensation from the obligation to attend Holy Mass on Sunday has been extended through June 30, 2020. Those who have an illness, anyone over the age of 65, those who worry that attending Mass and potentially being exposed to the Coronavirus will jeopardize their health or the health of a person with whom they live, or if someone in your household has tested positive in the last 14 days, you are strongly encouraged to remain home at this time and refrain from attending Mass. Live streaming will still be available and encouraged.
• Daily Mass will be held in St. Joseph Hall at 9:15AM, Monday – Thursday.
• The weekend Masses for June 6th & 7th are as follows:
Saturday, 5:00PM: Mass in St. Joseph Hall with overflow seating in Bevington Hall
Sunday, 8:30AM: Mass in the Main Worship Area of Church with overflow seating in St. Joseph Hall. Please enter the main doors (3 wooden doors) by the courtyard water fountain.
Sunday, 11:00AM: Mass in St. Joseph Hall with overflow seating in Bevington Hall.
Sunday, 6:00PM in Spanish: Mass in St. Joseph Hall with overflow seating in Bevington Hall.
Doors will be open 30 minutes prior to each Mass.
• Ushers will be present to seat you. Their responsibility is to seat everyone in a way that maintains social distancing. You cannot reserve seats. It is most likely you will not be seated in the place you normally like to sit. For now, please be patient.
• All CDC guidelines for personal hygiene are to be followed, especially those concerning hand washing and sanitizing. Facial coverings (masks) should be worn by all present.
• There will be no liturgy aids or hymnals. The liturgy aid will be available on our parish app or our website.
• At the Offertory, we will not pass the collection baskets. Stationary collection boxes will be available for you to place your offering.
• Those that administer Holy Communion will take every precaution: purifying hands thoroughly before and after offering Holy Communion and wearing a face mask during the Rite of Communion.
• When Mass has concluded, the ushers will release you pew by pew to help maintain social distancing. Please do not congregate in the narthex after Mass. Follow the ushers’ directions to exit the building.
• Coffee will be suspended until further notice.
• Altar servers will not be utilized until further notice.
• The nursery is closed until at least June 30th.
These procedures have been carefully thought out with the safety of our parishioners as our number one priority. We will re-evaluate and monitor our decisions weekly. By working together as a community of faith we can successfully move through this public health crisis and come together as a parish family again.